Makita DMR102W Job Site Radio White
Although designed for use with the Makita LXT Lithium-Ion range of batteries, the DMR102W is also compatible with any slide or cluster Makita battery from 7.2v – 18v including NiCD, NiMH or Li-Ion. It is not compatible with the Makita ‘G’ batteries commonly available in DIY stores or the new Makita CXT Slide 10.8v batteries. It can also be powered by AC mains (cable included).
- Silver Front control panel and newly designed Elastomer bumpers for visual distinction from it predecessor the BMR100
- Compatible with all Makita batteries except 24v and 36v
- Elastomer bumpers and metal pipes protect against rough handling
- Dual Power Sources
- Digital quartz display
- Auto-scan and clock set button
- Headphone Jack
- 2 x Aux port for ipods and CD players
- AC Adapter Jack
- Timer set button
- Sound volume and Manual tuning button
- Digital quartz display with backlight
- Power on-off and Off-timer button
- Front Control Panel FM/AM band selection and Mono-stereo change button
- Carry Handle with soft grip swivels 90°
- Shower Proof withstands up to 5 minute exposure to rain
- Power Supply: AC power adaptor
- Power Supply: DC 7.2v-18v battery (excluding Makita 'G' batteries)
- Frequency: FM 87.5-108Mhz
- Frequency: AM 522-1629kHZ
- Speakers: 2 x 76mmØ (8Ω)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 1/2" x 6 1/2" 12 1/7"
- Approx runtime:
- - 1.0ah battery - 4 hrs
- - 1.3ah battery - 7 hrs
- - 2.0ah battery - 11 hrs
- - 2.6ah battery - 13 hrs
- - 3.0ah battery - 16 hrs
- Practical output:
- - 7.2v battery - 0.5w x 2
- - 9.6v battery - 1.0w x 2
- - 10.8v battery - 1.2w x 2
- - 12v battery - 1.5w x 2
- - 14.4v battery - 2.2w x 2
- - 18v battery - 3.5w x 2
- Net Weight: 4.6kg
- Batteries not included
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.