Makita DLX2114S 18v Cordless Twin Kit DHP453 Combi Drill & DUR181 Grass Trimmer inc 1x 3.0Ah Battery
Two piece drill and grass trimmer kit ideal for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. These two machines are powered by Makita LXT 18v lithium-ion batteries, allowing you to go from cordless gardening to cordless drilling in seconds.
Perfect for a multitude of users such as landscape gardeners, handymen and DIY enthusiasts. The kit comes with the drill, grass trimmer, BL1830 3.0Ah battery and DC18SD charger.
Makita DHP453Z LXT 18v Combi Drill/Driver
- 2 Mechanical metal gears
- Electronic brake control
- Variable speed trigger
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 42
- Torque Settings: 16 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: No
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1300
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-400
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 6 x 75
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 36
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-19500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-6000
- Overall Length (mm): 232
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.7
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.9
- Brushless Motor: No
Makita DUR181Z 18v LXT Cordless Grass Line Trimmer Strimmer
- Well balanced tool design - The battery position is located under the main handle, exactly at the place that plays a role of pivot point when the tool is swung like a pendulum for grass cutting. The battery is therefore not swung around to minimize user’s fatigue
- Easy to change spool assembly - Nylon cord can be fed from the spool by bumping the bump feed button against the ground
- 5 position adjustable pivoting head enables user to adjust cutting angle, allowing for trimming in tight spaces
- Battery capacity warning lamp alerts the user when the battery is running low or empty
- Adjustable loop-handle can be adjusted according to user's height and working posture
- Spool assembly is easy to attach and remove, also easy to rewind. It comes equipped with a metal bump feed button for wear resistance
- Voltage: 18v
- Cutting diameter: 260 mm
- Cutting mecahnism: Bump and feed single-line head
- Shaft adjustment range: 180 mm
- Edger function: Yes
- No load speed: 7,800 rpm
- Net weight: 2.6 kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.