Makita DLS714Z Twin 18v Cordless Brushless Slide Compound 190mm Mitre Saw Body Only
The newest brushless tool in the Makita range, the cordless Slide Compound Mitre Saw DLS714, is powered by 2x 18v Li-ion batteries to supply enough energy to the powerful 36v DC Brushless motor drive system. By using the high powered 36v DC Brushless motor, it enables the user to achieve a cut as fast as if you were using a corded slide compound mitre saw. With its lightweight design, not only does it take up less space when in use, it can easily be transferred from job-site to job-site with no issues.
Makita offer a new feature to make this Mitre Saw stand out even more - Automatic Torque Drive. This allows the machine to automatically change the cutting speed according to the load condition, giving the user the best cut at the best operational speed possible.
- Automatic Torque Drive automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for optimum operation (ie high speed rotation mode for light duties, high torque mode for heavy duties)
- Double slide mechanism - 4 self-lubricating linear ball bearings are used for smooth and precise cutting
- Easy to Grip handle with anti-slip elastomer surface provides sure but comfortable grip for easy job site portability
- Lightweight and compact - The double sliding mechanism makes it lighter and more compact, requiring less work space and allowing quick storing and easy transport to job-sites
- LED indicator panel for battery fuel and indication of automatic speed control
- Soft start to minimize start-up shock and makes the tool start smoothly
- Electric brake stops the blade gently but fast, allowing users to quickly resume operation
- Dust bag provided for dust collecting
- Powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Brushless motor
- Soft start
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over-discharge, high temperature or overload current
- Cuts up to 300mm in a single pass
- Voltage: 18v + 18v (36v)
- Battery Type: LXT Lithium-Ion
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Blade Body Thickness: 1.3 mm - 2.0 mm
- Bore (Arbor) Diameter: 20 mm
- Max. Mitre Angle: Left 47° / Right 57°
- Max. Bevel Angle: Left 45° / Right 5°
- No Load Speed: 5,700 rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 655 mm x 430 mm x 445 mm
- Net Weight (inc Battery): 13.5 kg
CUTTING CAPABILITIES (H x W)
||40 mm x 300 mm
||52 mm x 300 mm
||40 mm x 300 mm
|45 mm x 265 mm (¹)
||60 mm x 265 mm (¹)
|45° (left and right)
||40 mm x 212 mm
||52 mm x 212 mm
|45 mm x 185 mm (²)
||60 mm x 185 mm (²)
||52 mm x 163 mm
||60 mm x 145 mm (³)
¹ Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 20 mm thickness
² Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 15 mm thickness
³ Max. Cutting capacity when using a wood facing 10 mm thickness
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 97 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.