Makita DHP482Z 18v LXT Li-Ion Combi Drill 2 Speed Body Only
The Makita 18V LXT® DHP482 Combi Drill (replaces DHP456) combines speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a drill driver or a hammer drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete.
The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers a max. of 62Nm of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 1.8Kg (with battery sold separately) for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions.
- Variable 2-speed, reversible motor
- Incorporates Makita's new battery protection system that provides over-discharge, temperature and circuit protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- Extreme protection technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- 21 clutch settings deliver up to 480 in. Lbs. of torque
- All metal gears for more efficient power transmission
- Ultra-compact design (only 7-3/4" long)
- Twin led jobs light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
- Improved ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation features re-contoured rear grip portion and ribbed grip for improved hold
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 36
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 62
- Torque Settings: 21 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1900
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-600
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 10 x 90
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 38
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-28500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9000
- Overall Length (mm): 198
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.5
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
- Brushless Motor: No
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 82 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 93 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 6.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.