Makita DHP481ZJ 18v Brushless Combi Drill Body Only in Makpac Type 3 Case
The Makita DHP481 LXT combi drill is powered by an 18v Lithium-ion battery and the brushless motor enables up to twice the run-time of traditional motors. This two-speed drill will run up to 2,100rpm in high gear and 550rpm in low. It will deliver 31,500 impacts per minute in high gear and 8,250 impacts per minute in low gear. The 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck enables 16mm capacity in masonry, 13mm in steel and a massive 76mm in timber. Torque can be adjusted to 21 alternative settings and has a dedicated drilling mode. The DHP481 will generate 60Nm of fastening torque (soft joint) and between 115-125Nm (hard joint), the highest torque yet from the Makita 18v range.
There are twin LED job lights with afterglow once the variable speed trigger is released and a new side handle configuration gives light tool control. Coupled with the soft grip ergonomic handle design positive drill-driver capability is assured. It weighs just 2.7kg, and is more compact (20mm shorter) than the previous BHP458 model. Comes packed in Makpac carry case with inlay. Batteries and charger sold separately.
- Brushless BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Electric brake
- Twin LED job light with afterglow
- 2 mechanical gears
- Battery fuel gauge - 3 lights on = more than 50% battery capacity, 2 lights on = 20 to 50% capacity, 1 light on = less than 20% full battery capacity
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications
- Compact overall length of 205mm
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology
- Voltage: 18v
- Power Output (W): 640
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 60
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 115-125
- Torque Settings: 21 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2100
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 10 x 90
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 16
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 76
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-31500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-8250
- Overall Length (mm): 205
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 2.5
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 2.7
- Brushless Motor: Yes
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 85 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 96 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 6.5 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.