Makita DCS550Z LXT 18v 136mm Cordless Metal Cutting Saw Body Only
The Makita DCS550 is a Cordless Metal Cutting Saw, featuring compact and lightweight design for high manoeuvrability and easy handling, maximum cutting depth of 51mm and long life motor with replaceable carbon brushes. Included with this body only version is a TCT Saw Blade, Safety Goggles and Hex Wrench.
There are many applications for the DCS550 including pipe, tubing, C-stud, Aluminium and metal sheet.
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed of 3,600 rpm delivered from enhanced motor
- Easy to trace cutting line with twin LED job light - illuminates blade edge and allows to easily align cutting line. Light can be turned on before tool starts by slightly depressing trigger
- Rubberised soft grip of ergonomic design with non-skid elastomer on front grip and rear handles for more control and comfort
- Weighs only 2.4 kg which ensures easy handling even in overhead or horizontal application
- Stainless steel base plate prevents damage of its surface and moves easily across the work surface
- Large lock-off lever prevents accidental starting, makes it easy to operate with gloved hands and can be operated from both sides of the handle
- Voltage: 18v
- Capacity in Mild Steel: 3 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 51 mm
- Blade Diameter: 136 mm
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- No Load Speed: 3600 rpm
- Weight: 2.4 Kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 101 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 112 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Mild Steel Tube: 3 m/sec²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.