Makita 10.8V Li-ion Vacuum Cleaner - CL104DWYX
Model CL104D is a cordless cleaner powered by built-in 10.8V 1.5Ah Li-ion battery.
- Soft start
- Powered by built-in 10.8V (1.5Ah) Li-ion battery.
- High power - 20W in Turbo mode.
- Battery charge lamp: turns off to indicate the battery is fully charged.
- Front cover is easy to open and close. Push button to open cover for easy dust bag change.
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- Turbo mode available by pressing and holding down touch button switch - Features highest suction
- Battery Type - Lithium-ion
- Battery Ah - 1.5Ah
- Charging Time - 180min
- Battery Type - Built-in Li-ion
- Voltage - 10.8v
- Continuous use on full charge (Turbo) - 10 min
- Continuous use on full charge (High) - 15 min
- Continuous use on full charge (Low) - 30 min
- Max Airflow - 1.1m³/min
- Suction Power (Turbo) - 20W
- Dust Bag Capacity - 0.5 litres
- Max Sealed Suction - 3.3kPa
- Suction Power Low/High - 5W/14W
- Weight (with batteries) - 1.3kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.