Makita BTP141Z LXT 18v Li-Ion 4 Mode Brushless Combi / Impact / Driver Drill Body Only
The Makita BTP141 18v Lithium-ion cordless 4-mode drill driver is four types of power tool combined in one compact and lightweight machine. With a simple twist of the selection collar the BTP141 can be switched from high power impact driver to percussion drill, then to normal 2-speed drilling and finally into screwdriver mode. This versatility, coupled with sophisticated electronic controls, makes the Makita BTP141 quite simply a 'must-have' power tool: rugged, reliable, lightweight and compact.
- Increased Maximum fastening torque of 150Nm in Impact mode
- 3 stage impact power selection at the touch of a button
- 9 stage torque adjustment at the touch of a button
- Easier mode selection and higher durability of the selection mechanism obtained by changing the selection mechanism from Lever style to Change ring style
- Single LED Job light with pre-glow & after-glow functions
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain
- More Compact and lightweight design achieved by using BLDC motor and electronic clutch mechanism
- Compared to model BTP140, the BTP141 is 14mm shorter in overall length, 4mm smaller in motor housing diameter & 0.1kg lighter in weight
- Battery fuel gauge is shown at the touch of a button
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 13
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 22 / 150
- Torque Settings: 18 + Teks Screw
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2 / 3
- LED Job Light: Yes / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2700
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: 0-2200
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-1300
- Chuck Type: 1/4" Hex
- Chuck Capacity (mm): N/A
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 10 x 90
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 8
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 10
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 21
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-32400
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-8400
- Overall Length (mm): 171
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.6
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
- Brushless Motor: Yes
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 85 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 96 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 13.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.