Makita 447L Wet/Dry L-Class 45 Litre Dust Extractor Vacuum Cleaner
The Makita 447L is an L-Class rated wet and dry dust extractor with an overall tank volume of 45 litres. It has a dry capacity (container) of 24 litres and a wet capacity of 20 litres. It weighs approximately 16 Kg and has fixed rear wheels as well as rotating front wheels for easy transportation.
One of the most useful features of the 447L is the "Power Take Off" mode. When a power tool is connected and triggered on by the user, the extractor will automatically start without the user needing to switch it on.
"Xtreme Clean" filter technology - This automatic cleaning system utilises reversed air flow to constantly clean one half of the filter, retaining maximum suction and filtration whilst drawing contaminated air through the other side. Valves switch airflow from one chamber to the other forcing air in opposite directions clearing dust away from the filter one side at a time.
- 45 litre tank – the ideal machine for extracting potentially harmful dust particles
- Class L – Removes 99.0% of dust with limit value for occupational exposure >1.0 mg/m³.
- New “Xtreme Clean” automatic filter cleaning system for extended operating times and filter service life
- Easily converts from dust extraction to a powerful wet or dry industrial vacuum cleaner
- Lock off filter bags are easily removed and replaced – designed to stop dust from escaping when removing with washable filter cartridge
- "Power Take Off" - Automatic on/off system operates simultaneously as connected tool is switched on
- Tank Capacity: 45 Litres
- Dust Bag Capacity: 20 Litres
- Tank Capacity Dry: 24 litres
- Tank Capacity Wet: 20 litres
- Max Air Volume: 3.1 m³/min
- Max Sealed Suction: 23 kPa
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 506 x 476 x 655 mm
- Input Wattage 110v: 2750 w
- Input Wattage 240v: 3000 w
- Power Take Off Wattage 110v: 1750 w
- Power Take Off Wattage 240v: 2000 w
- Net Weight: 15.9 kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.