Makita 4350FCT Orbital Action Top Handle Jigsaw in Carry Case
Makita’s Top Handle Jigsaw, the 4350FCT, combines power and superior feel with substantially less vibration and noise for improved cutting performance. It is ideal for woodworkers, cabinet makers, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class top handle jigsaw.
The 4350FCT has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, powered by a Makita-built 6.3 AMP motor. The electronic variable speed control (800 - 2,800 SPM) is engineered to maintain consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results. The motor is dynamically balanced for 40% less tool vibration and lower noise than competitive models. The 4350FCT has a 26mm length of stroke, with a wood cutting capacity of 135mm at 90° and a steel cutting capacity of 10mm at 90°.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting with powerful 6.3 AMP motor for cutting in all varieties of materials
- Variable speed control dial (800-2,800 SPM) enables user to match the speed to the application for superior results
- "Tool-less" blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Uses "T" Shank / "Tang Shank" / Bayonet sawblades
- 40% less tool vibration with the lowest noise level in its class
- Built-in LED light illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
- Ergonomically designed rubberized top handle grip for added comfort
- Onboard hex wrench for fast, accurate bevel adjustments
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Through-the-body dust port for use with the dust nozzle included
- Length of Stroke: 26 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity (Wood at 90°): 135 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° (Steel): 10 mm
- Strokes Per Minute (Variable Speed): 800 - 2,800 SPM
- Blade Shank: "T" Tang Shank / Bayonet
- Motor AMP: 6.3
- Overall Length: 229 mm
- Net Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Power Type: Corded
- Variable Speed Control Dial: Yes
- Orbital Settings: Yes
- Tool-Less Blade Change: Yes
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 84 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 95 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 8 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Sheet Metal: 4.5 m/sec²
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Makita offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date*
Makita offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date**
*Warranty excludes batteries, chargers, accessories, petrol products and air tools.
**Registration required within 30 days via the Makita Warranty page.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
-Repairs have been made or attempted by others
-Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
-The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
-Alterations have been made to the tool
-This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights
Makita (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01908 211678
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.