Hitachi C8FSE Sliding Compound Mitre Saw 216mm Blade 1050w
- 9.5 Amp motor gives rugged power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 57 Degree mitre angle to the right for ultra flexibility with 45 Degree mitre angle to the left
- 47 Degree bevel angle range to the left and 5 Degree bevel angle to the right with adjustable stops for compound cutting applications
- Class leading lightweight design at only 14kg for easy maneuverability and portability
- 11 positive stops on mitre index, for easy to read measurements and quick setting
- Linear ball bearing slide system, for superior accuracy and control
- Electric brake feature halts the rotation of the blade within seconds preventing unintended cuts
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Debris deflection guard, safely diverts debris away from the work area
- Depth adjustment guide makes quick adjustments for applications requiring a half lap and dado joints
- Cross cut: 65 x 312mm
- Mitre cut (45°L /R): 65 x 220mm
- Bevel cut (45°L): 45 x 312mm
- Compound Cut: Mitre (45°L), Bevel (45°L): 45 x 220mm
- Compound Cut: Mitre (45°R), Bevel (45°R): 45 x 220mm
- Blade diameter: 216mm
- Bore size: 30mm
- Power Input: 1050W
- No-Load Speed: 5500 /min
- Weight: 14kg
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Hitachi offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase*
Hitachi offer an extended 3 year warranty on Lithium-Ion powered products from date of purchase**
*1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries are not covered by the warranty.
**Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase via the Hitachi Registration page.
**Cordless gas nailers are not eligible for the extended warranty.
Should you need to return your product for warranty please complete the following form and return back to us either via email or fax 01325 460949.
Once the warranty claim has been submitted, Hitachi will pick up the tool from you within 1-2 working days and return it back within 7-10 working days.
Please note Hitachi will only raise one collection for your tool, Please specify when your tool will be ready. Should you miss this collection you will be required to get the tool back to Hitachi at your own cost.
Should you need to contact your nearest Hitachi authorised service agent, you can find this by using the Hitachi Dealer locater. Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Hitachi Powertools Ltd
Tel: 01908 660663
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.