Hitachi CB18DBL/J4 18v Brushless Band Saw Body Only
Slice up steel like a boss with the all new Hitachi Brushless band Saw, CB18DBL, with a massive cutting diameter of 83mm. Equipped with Hitachi's original feature, Auto Mode, it increases battery runtime whilst reducing noise - Auto Mode will automatially adjust the circumferential speed lower when there is no load and higher when under load. The Hitachi CB18DBL performs high speed cutting, giving an effortless cut with no sparking and a cleaner finish than other band saws. Each Hitachi Band Saw blade will provide up to 165 cuts before needing a change, giving you the most precise cuts. With the Soft Start function increasing the safety and control by reducing kickback on motor start-up, its deep cutting capacity, intergrated LED light and Quick tension lever, you can't go past adding the CB18DBL to your tool collection.
- Auto Mode “A” will automatically adjust the circumferential speed lower when there is no load and higher when under load increasing battery runtime whilst reducing noise
- Standard Mode allows the user to freely set circumferential speed by adjusting the variable speed dial from “1”through “5”
- The Hitachi Brushless motor is 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction thus extending battery run time. They also generate more power providing higher torque levels and workload capacities
- High speed cutting performs an effortless cut with no sparking and a cleaner finish
- Soft start function increases safety and control by reducing kickback on motor start up
- Balanced weight distribution and light weight at only 3.6kg reduces user fatigue and increases control
- Adjustable guide plate
- Quick Tension Lever
- Deep Cutting Capacity of 83mm
- Soft grip handle
- Remaining battery indicator
- Ambidextrous safety switch lock
- Integrated LED light
- Voltage: 18v
- Cutting capacity: 83mm
- Max Sawing (Round pipe): External diameter 83mm
- Max Sawing (Square pipe W x H): 80mm x 80mm
- Standard mode no load speed (1-5): 80-195m/min
- Auto mode no load speed (A): 120-195m/min
- Blade: (L x W x T) 900mm x 12.5mm x 0.5mm
- Tool dimensions (L x W x H): 413mm x 173mm x 266mm
- Weight: 3.1kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Hitachi offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase*
Hitachi offer an extended 3 year warranty on Lithium-Ion powered products from date of purchase**
*1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah Li-Ion batteries are not covered by the warranty.
**Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase via the Hitachi Registration page.
**Cordless gas nailers are not eligible for the extended warranty.
Should you need to return your product for warranty please complete the following form and return back to us either via email or fax 01325 460949.
Once the warranty claim has been submitted, Hitachi will pick up the tool from you within 1-2 working days and return it back within 7-10 working days.
Please note Hitachi will only raise one collection for your tool, Please specify when your tool will be ready. Should you miss this collection you will be required to get the tool back to Hitachi at your own cost.
Should you need to contact your nearest Hitachi authorised service agent, you can find this by using the Hitachi Dealer locater. Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase.
Hitachi Powertools Ltd
Tel: 01908 660663
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.