Fein Cordless MultiMaster AFMM14 14.4v Kit inc 2x 3Ah Batteries, Charger and Carry Case with 27 Assorted Accessories
The AFMM14 cordless Fein MultiMaster Multi Cutter has the same power and torque of the corded models. Enjoy the smooth, low vibration that only a German engineered and constructed oscillating tool can offer. The one thing you won't miss is the cord. The lithium-ion battery pack gives you a full twenty minutes of run time at top speed and even longer using lower settings.
- Time-saving: Patented QuickIN clamping system for convenient and fast tool changes without a wrench
- Durable: Long tool life as all gearbox parts are metallic. For maximum loads and service life.
- Efficient: 8-star tool mounting permits the wear-free transfer of torque and perfect work progress with genuine FEIN accessories
- Adaptable: Fatigue-free work thanks to ideal distribution of weight and ergonomic shape featuring soft grip zone.
- Ergonomic: Fatigue-free works thanks to ideal distribution of weight and ergonomic shape featuring soft grip zone.
- Powerful: Efficient, high-torque 14.4V electric motor with identical performance to the mains powered version.
- Tough: Constantly high performance, even under load, thanks to electronic speed control with tacho generator.
- Enduring: High capacity and full performance of 3 Ah even when subject to high load thanks to 8 modern Li-ion cells. Capacity display can be accessed directly on each battery.
- Intelligent: Optimum charging processes, safe contact for high charge currents, reliable exchange of data - FEIN batteries ensure reliability and long service life
- Voltage: 14.4v
- Battery Capacity: 3.0Ah
- Oscillations: 11,000-18,000rpm
- Weight with battery: 1.7kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Fein offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Fein offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*With registration within 6 weeks of purchase via the Fein 3 Year Plus Warranty Page.
Should faulty workmanship or defective material become evident, the product will be repaired free of charge, or if it cannot be repaired, it will be replaced free of charge with a new product (which may be a newer model).
Should you need to return your product for warranty repair, you can return your machine to any Fein dealer, providing your proof of sales (including your Fein warranty certificate – produced when the tool was registered online). Your local dealer can be found on the Fein Dealer Locater page.
Fein Industrial Power Tools U.K. Ltd
4 Badby Park
Heartlands Business Park
Tel: 01327 308730
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.