FEIN ASCM18QX 18v 4-Speed Drill Driver 2 x 4.0ah
- 4-speed solid metal gearbox.
- Brushless Fein PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency
- Lithium ion storage battery with Fein SafetyCell Technology.
- A separate communication cable protects the battery and tool from overload.
- Removable solid metal drill chuck /?bit holder.
- Electronic torque setting.
- Motor and electronics have full dust protection.
- High torques up to 90 Nm.
- Carbide-tipped clamping jaws are a highly reliable way to hold round drill shafts.
- Magnetic bit holder with high-quality neodymium magnet.
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery capacity: 4 Ah
- Speed, no load: 400 / 800 / 1,950 / 3,850 rpm
- Max. torque for hard screwdriving operation, approx.: 90 Nm
- Max. torque: 90 Nm
- Fastening: 10 x 400 mm
- Capacity in wood: Ø 50 mm
- Capacity in steel: Ø 13 mm
- Weight with battery: 2.0 kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Fein offer a 1 year standard warranty on machines from purchase date
Fein offer an extended 3 year warranty on machines from purchase date*
*With registration within 6 weeks of purchase via the Fein 3 Year Plus Warranty Page.
Should faulty workmanship or defective material become evident, the product will be repaired free of charge, or if it cannot be repaired, it will be replaced free of charge with a new product (which may be a newer model).
Should you need to return your product for warranty repair, you can return your machine to any Fein dealer, providing your proof of sales (including your Fein warranty certificate – produced when the tool was registered online). Your local dealer can be found on the Fein Dealer Locater page.
Fein Industrial Power Tools U.K. Ltd
4 Badby Park
Heartlands Business Park
Tel: 01327 308730
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.