DeWalt DWS780 GB 12" XPS Double Bevel Mitre Saw
The DeWalt DWS780 is strong, innovative, and offers incredible material size capacity, not only because it’s a 12”, but also because it slides. The DWS780 handles up to 16” baseboard or lumber lying flat, and mitres up to 60° on the right and 50° on the left for unbelievable versatility. Since it’s a double-beveller, you can work with more efficiency and ease as you can approach bevel cuts from both directions, letting you handle up to 13 ¾” crown moulding lying flat. Its portability makes it a favourite among carpenters who need maximum capacity on the jobsite.
- Outstanding cutting performance in both small profiles and large construction timbers up to 110 x 303 mm
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity no adjustment required
- Heavy duty durability with the ability to fully adjust your machine to mainatin accuracy over the life fo the tool.
- New quick release bevel stop setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 49° left and right
- Easy to use mitre and bevel controls making the tool fast and simple to change from one set up to another
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 50° left and 0° - 60° right
- Long life Accuracy in Table and Fence Design
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles
- Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 345 mm wide
- Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with enormous capacity which is easy to transport around the jobsite
- Outstanding dust control and deflection away from cutting area
- Electronic speed control for adjusting cutting speed when cutting materials other than wood
- The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
- Power Input: 1675 Watts
- Power Output: 960 Watt
- Blade Speed: 1900 - 3800 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 305 mm (12")
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 49/49 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 60/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 211 x 112 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 303 x 110 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 345 x 76 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 268 x 63 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 345 x 44 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 244 x 76 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 212 x 76 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 170 mm
- Weight: 24.8 kg
- Depth: 470 mm
- Length: 770 mm
- Height: 396 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Power: 100 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Cutting Wood: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
Available in 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.