DeWalt DWS520KR Plunge Saw & Guide Rail in Heavy Duty Carry Case
The DeWalt DWS520 Plunge Saw offers a simple and effective solution to a wide range of applications including laminate cutting and door trimming. Extremely high levels of accuracy, finish and durability make the DWS520KR the popular choice for multiple trades.
- Outstanding levels of accuracy and finish, as well as extreme durability
- Designed in conjunction with guide rails that are easy to set up and use
- Simple and effective solution for a range of applications, particularly with laminate cutting
- Flat outside guard so can be used for door trimming
- Anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail
- Power Input: 1300 Watts
- Power Output: 690 Watts
- No Load Speed: 1750 - 4000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Blade Bore: 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 47°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º[with guide rails]: 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º[with guide rails]: 40 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Length: 303 mm
- Height: 265 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 103 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.