DeWalt DW777 216mm Crosscut Compound Slide Mitre Saw
The DeWalt DW777 216mm Crosscut Compound Slide Mitre Saw offers a classic pull design with modern technology. Suitable for most cutting applications, this top quality mitre saw is extremely versatile and offers great features for the professional trader, including a powerful 1800 Watt motor, industrial dust extraction system and improved material support.
- 1800 Watt motor
- Fast cutting 24 tooth blade
- Blade spanner and material clamp
- 2 bench mounting bolts
- Industrial dust extraction system
- Head lock function
- Quick release mechanism
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale
- Compact internal rail design
- Power Input: 1800 Watts (1600W on 110V UK version)
- Power Output: 1100 Watts
- Blade Speed: 6300 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 216 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 50/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 265 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 265 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 189 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 190 x 60 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 173 x 62 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 265 x 48 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 190x48 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 80 mm
- Weight: 14.0 kg
- Depth: 550 mm
- Length: 490 mm
- Height: 590 mm
Available in 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.