DeWalt DS150 XR Empty Case / TOUGHSYSTEM Stackable Kitbox
The DS150 TOUGHSYSTEM tool box from DeWalt is a tough, durable kitbox ideal for storing power tools and smaller items such as drill bits and accessories safely and securely. The DS150 features heavy duty metal hinges and latches for durability, dust tight and water resistant construction and bi-material top handle. The DS150 is also stackable, for even better versatility.
This is an equivalent kitbox to the DeWalt 1-70-321 DS150 TOUGHSYSTEM Organiser Box, including a choice of removable internal hard moulded layouts to accommodate either:
DCK285M2/DCK250M2 kits including: 1x DCD785/795 Combi Drill, 1x DCF885/886 Impact Driver, 2x Batteries, 1x Charger
DCK255P2 kit including: 1x DCD995 Combi Drill, 1x DCF886 Impact Driver, 2x Batteries, 1x Charger.
You can select which inlay you require. Please note these power tools are NOT included and the internal layout can be removed to accommodate different types of tools.
- Engineered plastic side clips allows stackability with other boxes
- When carrying the toolboxes by hand, they can also be fastened together, allowing them to be carried as a stack
- Heavy duty metal latches and hinges for added durability
- Bi-material comfortable top handle is easy to grip
- Locking side handles offer alternative lifting and easier manoeuvrability
- Durable 4mm PP structural foam plastic for high impact protection
- IP65 - Dust tight and water jet resistant due to high performance seal in the lid
- A pressure relief valve enables equalisation of the pressure inside and outside the unit
- Padlock eyes provide lockable security
- Lid insert to carry drill bits and small components
- Storage volume: 15 Litre
- Dimensions: 158mm x 336mm x 550mm
- Load Capacity: 60kg
- Material: 4mm PP structural foam plastic
- Dust and water protection: IP 65 rating
- Total Shipping Weight: 4kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.