DeWalt DHS780T2-GB 305mm 12" 2x 54v FLEXVOLT Cordless Mitre Saw inc 2x DCB546 Batteries, DCB132 Twin Port Charger and 60 Tooth Saw Blade
The new DHS780 FlexVolt 305mm (12”) mitre saw with brushless motor and hybrid drive is powered by either 2x 54v FlexVolt batteries or via AC/DC mains adapter (DCB500 adaptors sold separately). Despite being cordless and having a compact design, it has a huge cutting capacity of up to 303 x 110 mm. Capable of cutting 244 cuts of 20 x 70mm softwood on a full twin battery cycle.
The DHS780 is designed for large-volume use and has, for example, a dust-proof trombone cut-out for the machining of larger workpieces. The high-quality bearing guide rollers ensure a comfortable and precise cutting guide with an expanded cutting capacity of up to 330 x 58 mm (or with a 20 mm workpiece insert 120 x 120 mm).
The XPS cut-line display provides for even more precision: Bright LEDs project the saw blade's shadow onto the work area from above, allowing the workpiece to be aligned exactly and the cutting area is perfectly illuminated.
- Extreme versatility with cordless or corded power option - Cordless with the power of corded (DCB500 adaptor required for mains power)
- Expanded cutting capacity of up to 330 x 58 mm (or with a 20 mm workpiece insert 120 x 120 mm)
- Professional capacity in cross-cut, vertical and nested crown cutting applications
- Precision cutting and grooving ensure a cut depth limitation
- The angle of inclination can be precisely adjusted infinitely
- Fixed ratchets for standard angles enable exact and fast mitre adjustments
- Rail Lock Latch - Holds position for max vertical
- XPS cut-line display provides for even more precision
- Dust-proof trombone cut-out for the machining of larger workpieces
- High-quality bearing guide rollers ensure a comfortable and precise cutting guide
- Pull-out and the saw head can be locked without any problem for safe transport
- Outstanding dust extraction capabilities, extracting 75%+ of dust created
- Power Supply: 2x 54v FlexVolt Batteries / AC/DC (With DCB500 Adapter - sold separately)
- Power Input: TBC
- Power Output: 1600 W
- Blade Speed: 1900 - 3800 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 305 mm (12")
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 49/49 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 60/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 211 x 112 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 303 x 110 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 345 x 76 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 268 x 63 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 345 x 44 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 244 x 76 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 212 x 76 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 110 x 305 mm
- Weight: 25.5 kg
- Depth: TBC
- Length: TBC
- Height: TBC
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.