DeWalt DCS388N 54v XR FLEXVOLT Cordless Brushless Reciprocating Saw Body Only
DeWalt XR FLEXVOLT: the World’s first 18/54V convertible battery pack system
The DCS388 FLEXVOLT Brushless Reciprocating Saw has a lever-action tool free blade clamp, gives high powered performance with low vibration and runs on a single 54v FLEXVOLT battery (sold separately).
This model is loosely based on the current DeWalt corded recip saws, with vastly reduced vibration emissions and added LED worklight for better visibility. It is capable of cutting through 42 metres of 15mm OSB on a single charge (DCB546). It features a two-position blade system and keyless lever-action blade changer.
- Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
- Capable of 126 cuts per charge in 1/2" rebar and cutting up to 42 metres of 15mm OSB on a single charge
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0 - 2950 SPM and a 28.6 mm stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- LED light helps to illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- Pivoting shoe provides leverage for different applications
- Rubber overmold grip for comfort
- Voltage: 54v
- Battery Compatibility: XR FLEXVOLT 54v
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-3000 spm
- Max. Cutting Capacity in Wood: 300 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity in Steel Sections & Pipes: 130 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity in PVC: 160 mm
- Adjustable Shoe: Pivoting
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Stroke Length: 28.6 mm
- Length: 450 mm
- Height: 173 mm
- Weight: 3.54 Kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure: 86 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Cutting Wood: 12 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.3 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Cutting Boards: 12.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.