DeWalt DCP580N-XJ Brushless XR 18v 82mm Cordless Planer Body Only
The DeWalt DCP580 is the world’s first 18v brushless, cordless planer. It's a compact and well balanced machine for both horizontal and vertical planing with twin 82mm reversible blades and the power to plane up to 2.0mm in soft wood or 1.0mm in hard wood. There's two 82mm tungsten carbide tipped reversible blades already attached and it has a discreet on-board blade storage area, with integrated torx key for quicker blade changes.
It has a DeWalt XR brushless motor which eliminates wasted energy, maximising the runtime and life of the tool. This innovative new technology pairs a highly efficient brushless motor with a high capacity XR battery, working in tandem to provide maximum output and best-in-class runtime. The DCP580 has enough runtime for a typical day’s work from just one charge of a DeWalt 18v 5Ah XR Li-ion battery, significantly reducing costly downtime and providing end-users with market-leading efficiency.
- Brushless Motor - Increased power and runtime
- Lightweight - only 3.1 Kg with battery, weighted towards the front of the trigger to reduce any physical strain during use
- Soft grip handle offers end-users optimum comfort and manoeuvrability during a wide range of applications
- On board blade storage and torx key - for quick and easy blade changes
- 2.0mm Depth of Cut - For large material removal
- Fine indexed, accurate depth adjustment knob allows for maximum precision with 0.1mm increments
- Front and rear shoe milled in situ - For increased accuracy
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium-Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Air lock port - compatible with DeWalt Airlock dust extraction system or DWV9390-XJ Dust Bag
- Foot lock off - stands the tool above the work surface
- Market leading 9.00mm rebate capacity making it ideal for minor on-site alterations and fixes
- Battery Chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18v
- No Load Speed: 15,000 rpm
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 2.0 mm
- Rebating Depth: 9.0 mm
- Planer Width: 82 mm
- Shoe Length: 295 mm
- Drum Diameter: 48 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Length: 370 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 99 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration: <2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.