DeWalt DCF887N 18v Brushless Impact Driver Body Only
The DeWalt DCF887N boasts an improved brushless motor which gives increased torque as well as maintaining excellent power and efficiency in a range of light to heavy applications. The impact driver features an integrated 3 mode selector which gives a variety of speeds to suit different applications; where mode 1 suits light and small jobs and mode 3 suits heavy impact jobs. It incorporates a new impact mechanism which provides longer drive and better speed. In addition to this a specialist SBS module derives more power from the motor. A new chuck design with "drop and load" bit holder makes for fast and efficient bit changes and a 3 LED light ring lights up the working area. The DCF887N impact drivers overall length has been reduced to 135mm making it ideal for use in compact and small spaces. Its lightweight and compact design reduces fatigue allowing users to use it for longer periods without rest. The impact driver also includes an ergonomic cold forged impactor handle that improves overall durability.
This second generation impact driver is superior to it's first generation counterpart, where it offers more torque, speed, working life and efficiency.
- High power brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly
- Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including 'PrecisionDrive'
- 'PrecisionDrive' mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage
- Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces
- 3x LED "Halo" light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting
- 1/4" (6.35mm) 'drop in' bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Compatible with all DeWalt 18v XR battery packs
- Voltage: 18v
- Max Torque (Nm): 205
- Brake Type: Electric
- LED Job Light: Yes / Triple
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-3250
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M4-M12
- Max. Impacts Per Min (IPM): 0-3800
- Driving Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Overall Length (mm): 134
- Net Weight (Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.3
- Net Weight (Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.5
- Brushless Motor: Yes
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 96dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool): 22.0 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (K): 2.1 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
DeWalt offer a standard 1 year warranty on all machines from date of purchase
DeWalt offer an extended 3 year guarantee across all products*
- DeWalt are transitioning from their previous 30-1-1 Guarantee to a lengthier 3 year Guarantee
- 3 year Guarantee designed to fully support the demanding practices of experienced professionals
- Products already in distribution under the 30-1-1 Guarantee will continue to have this honoured by DeWalt (Terms & Conditions apply)
*Registration required within 4 weeks of purchase - Visit www.dewalt.co.uk/mydewalt to sign up. DeWalt terms and conditions apply. Some products are excluded - For more information visit www.dewalt.co.uk/3
Should you need to return your DeWalt product for repair, please find your nearest 5* local service agent via DeWalt Website.
Alternatively you can call one of these DeWalt approved agents and they will arrange to collect and repair your tool:
SALLCO: 02380 737355
Buck Hickman in One Ltd: 01642 240116
Power Tool Centre: 0151 2071400
Please note Eire - Please contact the local DeWalt Service agent on Tel. +353 1 459 6888
210 Bath Road
Tel: 01753 567055
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.