Bosch GCM 12 GDL 12" Dual Bevel Glide Mitre Saw
With Evolutionary Performance and Revolutionary design, the Bosch GCM12GDL mitre saw has a gliding head rather than the usual sliding head and provides double bevel with huge vertical and horizontal cutting capacity
- Extreme cutting smoothness because of innovative and maintenance free gliding system
- Integrated dual line laser supports accurate cuts
- High vertical and horizontal cutting capacity
- Top Precision Best for Wood - saw blade part of standard delivery
- Quality components and effective dust control make seeing the cut line easy every time
- Robust construction, i.e. does not need to be adjusted during regular use
- Kerf adjustment (width of lines) according to thickness of sawblade used
- Eliminates rails to save up to 30 cm workspace; work right up against a wall in hallways or workshop
- All mitre and bevel adjustments are from the front of the tool, there is no need to reach behind the saw
- Efficient dust extraction due to optimised suction spouts
- Pull-out material supports integrated on the right and left with integrated length stop
- Integrated carrying handle for easy transport
AXIAL GLIDE SYSTEM
- Smooth 'Glide Action' - Impermeable sealed bearings provide infinitely smooth and effortless blade travel, no matter the application, material or work environment, for the life of the tool
- Precise geometrical interaction with system components including long-life high precision machined fences, detents, mitre/bevel settings, etc
- 'Zero-Maintenance' Guarantee - Robust cast aluminum arm and sealed bearings will never require maintenance
- Power (W): 2000
- Motor Speed: 3,800
- Max. Miter angle: (L/R) 52° / 60°
- Max. Bevel Angle: (L/R) 4r 14r
- Laser: Yes
- Trenchcutting: Yes
- Softstart: Yes
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
- Motor break: Yes
- Pull system: Arial Glide System Rails
- 0° Mitre / 0° Bevel: 104/110 x 341 mm* (*110mm with spacers)
- 45° Mitre / 0° Bevel: 104/110 x 240 mm* (*110mm with spacers)
- 0° Mitre / 45° Bevel 51 x 341 mm
- 45° Mitre / 45° Bevel 51 x 240 mm
- Sawblade diameter: 305 mm
- Bore diameter: 30 mm
- Dimensions (L D H): 790/565/610 mm
- Weight (Kg): 32.1
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.