Bosch GWS 750 Slim Grip Angle Grinder 115mm / 4.5"
Power and handling – redefined
The Bosch GWS 750 is a slim grip angle grinder that has functional features for quick, easy and precise results. For example, the newly designed motor platform enables higher rate of removal, greater efficiency, lower temperature and improved cooling performance. Additionally, the tool comes with an easy to grip handle for smooth working and a robust metal flange for tougher working conditions.
Its best suited for applications such as metal processing, steel working, machine building, vessel construction, roofing, cutting hard or soft concrete and stone material, deburring moldings, metal tubes, pipes, beams and sheet metal, beveling and preparing of welding seams.
- Highly effective, delivering great power and torque
- Speed preselection
- Restart protection - Prevents the tool from automatically starting up after a power cut
- Newly designed motor platform enables higher rate of removal, greater efficiency, lower temperature and improved cooling performance
- Optimised air guidance to protect against increasing tool temperatures
- Dust-protected air inlet and cotton thread head
- Comfortable slim grip handle for smooth working
- Vibration and noise is reduced significantly thanks to a machining/spiral bevel gear set
- Robust metal flange for tougher working conditions
- Compact gear housing that features a flat gear head allows the user convenience even in tight spaces
- Quality carbon brush enables easy, routine maintenance and minimal downtime
- Spindle lock design permits quick and easy installation and removal of accessories
- Anti-rotation protective guard - Stands firm, even if the disc breaks
- Rated power input: 750 W
- No-load speed: 11,000 rpm
- Power output: 380 W
- Main handle: Straight
- Disc diameter: 115 mm
- Bore size: 22.23 mm
- Length: 270 mm
- Width: 73 mm
- Height: 100 mm
- Weight without cable: 1.8 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Surface grinding (roughing):
- Vibration emission value ah: 6.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- Sanding with sanding sheet:
- Vibration emission value ah: 3.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.