Bosch GWS 18 V-LI Angle Grinder inc 2x 4Ah Batteries & Charger in L-Boxx Carry Case 115mm / 4.5"
The GWS 18 V-LI provides the highest material removal rate and cutting performance in its class per battery charge. It has an extremely robust and durable 4-pole high-performance motor for a long lifetime. With its compact design and low weight (only 2.3 kg) it provides comfortable working, especially in tight spaces and overhead.
- Highest material removal rate and cutting performance in its class per battery charge
- Compact design and low weight (only 2.3 kg) for comfortable working, especially in tight spaces and overhead
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Practical battery charge level indicator: constantly shows how much energy is left in the battery
- Handle can be used on right or left
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Extremely robust and durable 4-pole high-performance motor for a long lifetime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Bosch Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Gear head can be rotated in 90 degree steps
- Anti-rotation protective guard – quickly and easily adjustable, provides reliable protection
- No-load speed: 10,000 rpm
- Voltage: 18v
- Weight incl. battery: 2.3kg
- Grinding/cutting disc, diameter: 115 mm
- Rubber backing pad, diameter: 115 mm
- Bore size: 22 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound pressure level: 82 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 93 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB
- Sanding with sanding sheet:
- Vibration emission value ah: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- Surface grinding (roughing):
- Vibration emission value ah: 6.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch collection form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch manufacturers warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: 0844 736 0109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.