Bosch GWI 10.8 V-LI (12V-5) Cordless Angle Screwdriver Body Only
The most compact lithium-ion cordless angle driver
- Extremely versatile, above all in tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas, thanks to the 5 head position settings: 0°/22.5°/45°/67.5°/90°
- Very compact: 9.5 cm adjustable head, the smallest on the market 7-stage electronic torque adjustment + drill setting
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- Practical hook for storage and accessibility
- Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Battery Voltage: 12v (10.8v)
- Driving shank: 1/4" Hex
- Torque, max. (hard screwdriving applications): 13 Nm
- Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications): 5 Nm
- Weight incl. battery: 1.1 kg
- Charging time, approx.: 30 mins
- Length: 95 mm
- Height: 295 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in aluminium: 8 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 10 mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 8 mm
- Max. screw diameter: 5 mm
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.