Bosch GSB 18 V-60 C Brushless Combi Drill inc GCY 30-4 Tracking Module, 2x 5.0Ah Batteries, GAL 1880 CV Charger and L-Boxx Carry Case 06019G2171
Part of the new Bosch Connectivity System, the new GSB 18 V-60 and GCY 30-4 connection module (included) enables tradespeople to configure custom settings and adapt them to suit specific tasks – a particularly useful feature for challenging applications. Users can, for instance, set the ‘KickBack Control’ function to trigger earlier via their smartphones. Users also receive warning messages via the app when the motors of their tools are stopped, for instance due to overheating.
All tools in the Bosch Connectivity system can be conveniently configured and controlled using a single app: the Bosch Toolbox App. This app also provides tradespeople with access to "TrackMyTools", the "Measuring Master App" for documenting measured values, and the existing functions of the Toolbox App such as a measurement camera, a building documentation, a unit converter and the mobile catalog for professional power tools from Bosch. Extensions to the Bosch Toolbox App are available for free in the Google Play Store and in the Apple App Store for smartphones with Android and IOS operating systems.
The GSB 18 V-60 C Combi Drill includes the highly efficient brushless ec motor along with sensor technology: host of sensors constantly feedback to the tool’s electronic control unit so that performance, precision and safety are maximised.
- The reliable Allrounder with maximum power – now connected
- High durability and quality: Full metal chuck and brushless motor
- Best in compactness and ergonomics: Shortest head length in its class and new grip shape
- Connected: Customize your tool by changing the electronic setting, e.g. KickBack Control and precision clutch or get news on the status – all with your digital hub the Toolbox-App
- The Kickback Control increases user protection compared to power tools without the feature. The power tool will be switched off if suddenly rotating around the drilling axes
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm
- Compact design: very short head length (only 184 mm) for perfect handling
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- 13-mm Auto-Lock drill chuck
- Integrated LED light with afterglow function for illuminating the work area, even in dark places
- Mountable bit holder for easy transport and storage of bits on the tool
- Practical belt clip for conveniently hanging the tool on a belt or ladder
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 31
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 60
- Torque Settings: 20 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Base-mounted / Afterglow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1900
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-600
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 10
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 38
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-28500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: Not Rated
- Overall Length (mm): 184
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.7
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.9
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Bosch Simply Connected: Yes
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch collection form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch manufacturers warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: 0844 736 0109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.