Bosch GRL 500 H + BT170HD + GR240 Professional Horizontal Rotary Laser Level with Tripod and Cut and Fill Rod Kit - 06159940EE
The first rotation laser with theft protection for all levelling work.
GRL 500 HV + LR50
- Theft protection: an alarm is triggered if the GRL 500 H is moved without the LR 50 Professional during operation.
- Simultaneous charging: the Li-Ion batteries in both components are charged together in very little time.
- Calibration reminder: automatically indicates calibration requirement.
- Relative height display: distance between where the laser beam hits the reception area and the centre of the receiver.
- Slope function: enter slope values directly and precisely using the LR 50 Professional keypad.
- Anti-Drift System: prevents levelling errors in the event of shocks or vibrations.
- Sleep mode: longer operating time while retaining the settings
- Centre Line button: automatically aligns the laser beam with the centre of the receiver and measures the slope value.
- Laser diode - 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature - -10 – 50 °C
- Storage temperature - -20 – 70 °C
- Laser class - 2
- Working range with receiver - 500 m (Diameter)
- Working range without receiver - 20 m (Diameter)
- Levelling accuracy - ± 0.05 mm/m horizontal/ ± 0.1 mm/m vertical
- Self-levelling range - ± 5.7° (10%)
- Levelling time - 15 s
- Dust and splash protection - IP 56
- Rotation speed - 600 rpm
- Beam diameter - 5 mm
- Power supply - 4 x 7.4-V-Li-Ion
- Operating time, max. - 25 h
- Tripod thread - 2 x 5/8"
- Weight, approx. - 2.3 kg
- Length - 234 mm
- Width - 217 mm
- Height - 194 mm
- Colour of laser line - red
- Projection - 1 x 360° line
- Quick locking due to Quick-Clamp-System
- High resistance to environmental influences
- 5/8" thread adapter
- Work height - 107 – 165cm
- Weight, approx. - 5.5kg
- Tripod thread - 5/8"x11
- Robust, high-quality aluminium profile
- Extendible up to 2.4m
- For use even under extreme conditions
- Length - 2.4 m
- Sections - 2
- Units of measure - m / cm
- Material - Aluminium
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Any changes to an order including returns & refunds must be made by the purchaser.
It is possible to overcome this by sending change requests via the purchasing email address.
Returns are the responsibility of the purchaser at own cost with a reputable and traceable method.
Powertoolworld supplies to both Trade and Consumers.
Please select below either if you use the items either for:
Trade - ie in your occupation, for work,in your business etc.
Consumer / Domestic - ie DIY, hobbies etc.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch collection form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch manufacturers warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: 0844 736 0109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.