Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
All Bosch Green Garden products come with a 2 year warranty, excluding batteries and chargers which are covered by a 12 month warranty
Bosch gives you a two-year warranty on tools used for domestic purposes. During this period, the Bosch Repair Service including shipping of your faulty tool are free of charge. For more details of the services provided, please refer to Bosch Gardening Warranty Details (PDF - 172.2 kB).
Please note proof of purchase for the product will be required in order to make a warranty claim.
Any defect, which is recognised by Bosch as being covered by this guarantee, shall be corrected by means of either:
- Repair of the Product free of charge by Bosch*
- Replacement of the Product with an equivalent Product free of charge from Bosch*
*The option to repair or replace any Product is at the sole discretion of Bosch.
This guarantee does not apply to any fault in the Product arising from:
- Fair wear and tear
- Wilful damage, accident or negligence by the consumer or any third party
- Non-conformity or non-compliance with the operating instructions of the Product by the consumer or any third party
- Improper use of the Product, including, but not limited to, where a Product has not, or is not, used for its intended purpose by the consumer or any third party
- Insufficient or incorrect servicing and maintenance of the Product
- Minor or slight deviations in the Product from the normal condition of the Product that do not affect the value and/or the functionality of the Product
- Any form of tampering, alteration or repair by the consumer or any third party to the Product
- The use of accessories, components or spare parts that are not original Bosch parts
- The use of the Product in abnormal or inappropriate working and/or environmental conditions
- Abnormal storage conditions
- Any force majeure event
Bosch will only repair the Product in accordance with its obligations two times in any Guarantee Period. A Product that requires a repair three times or more will not be covered by this guarantee, but Bosch may submit to the consumer a quotation to repair the Product.
For Bosch's free repair service, please click this link: Repairs by Bosch
Please provide a copy of your proof of purchase when submitting the tool for repair.