Bosch GOP 30-28 Professional Starlock Plus Multicutter inc 16 Accessories in L-Boxx
The GOP 30-28 Professional, is in the Starlock Plus performance class and features a power of over 300 watts. It can be used flexibly, for example - routing joints on wall and floor tiles in renovation applications.
This entry-level version includes the excellent power transmission via the Starlock Plus 3D interface with allen key tool changes.
It comes packed in an L-Boxx carry case and includes the following Starlock accessories:
- 1x AVZ 93 G Sanding Base
- 5x Assorted Delta Sanding Sheets (2x P80, 2x P120, 1x P240)
- 1x ACZ 85 EB BIM Wood + Metal Segment Saw Blade
- 1x ACZ 85 RT3 Carbide RIFF Grout + Abrasive Segment Saw Blade
- 1x AVZ 78 RT2 Carbide RIFF Grout + Abrasive Sanding Plate
- 1x PAII 65 APB BIM Wood + Metal Plunge Cut Saw Blade
- 1x AIZ 20 AB BIM Wood + Metal Plunge Cut Saw Blade
- 1x PAIZ 32 AT MetalMax Plunge Cut Saw Blade
- 1x AIZ 32 APB BIM Wood + Metal Plunge Cut Saw Blade
- 1x AII 65 APB BIM Wood + Metal Plunge Cut Saw Blade
- 1x PAIZ 32 APB BIM Wood + Metal Plunge Cut Saw Blade
- 1x AII 65 BSPB BIM Hardwood Plunge Cut Saw Blade
- Professional multi-cutter optimised to fit Starlock Plus blades
- 300W motor with oscillating action provides fast and efficient work progress for many different cutting and sanding applications
- 3D interface gives maximum power transmission
- Light weight and small grip circumference gives comfortable use and easy handling
- Perfectly suited to applications in tight spaces or overhead
- Variable speed dial provides greater control and accuracy
- Flexible ball grommet cord provides greater flexibility of movement
- Power Input: 300 W
- Oscillations: 8,000 – 20,000 opm
- Oscillation amplitude: 2.8° (2x 1.4°)
- Grip circumference: 175 mm
- Tool length: 280 mm
- Tool holder: StarlockPlus™ (Allen Key)
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- 110v Part no.: 0601237060
- 240v Part no.: 0601237070
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.