Bosch GLL 3-80 P 3-Multiplane Cross Line Laser with BM1 Wall Mount & LR 2 Receiver in L-Boxx Carry Case
The Bosch GLL 3-80 P multiplane cross line laser is the compact multi line laser for all indoor applications. Invaluable tool in the construction industry for Electricians, Plumbers, Joiners and Carpenters.
Bosch GLL 3-80 P Multiplane Cross Line Laser
- One horizontal and 2 vertical 360° lines enable many new applications for simultaneous marking, alignment and levelling indoors
- Self-levelling (4° in 4 sec), very precise (± 0.2 mm/m) and range of up to 80 m with receiver
- Compact, easy-to-handle and extremely robust (IP54)
- Laser diode: 640 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature: -10 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 - 70 °C
- Laser class: 2
- Working range: 40 m
- Working range with laser receiver: 80 m (Diameter)
- Working range without receiver: 40 m (Diameter)
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 mm/m
- Self-levelling range: ± 4°
- Levelling time: 4 s
- Dust and splash protection: IP 54
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
- Operating time (max.): 18 h in 1-line mode
- Tripod thread: 1/4", 5/8"
- Weight, approx: 0.76 kg
- Length: 159 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Height: 141 mm
- Projection: 3 x 360° line
Bosch LR 2 Professional Receiver
Appropriate for use with the GLL 2-50, GLL 2-80 P, GLL 3-50 and GLL 3-80 P Professional Line Lasers.
- Alignment of the laser beam plane, visual (display and LEDs) and audible signals, for working in various lighting conditions
- Top-mounted magnets for better fixing
- Easily attached to a staff
- Clear display showing all necessary information
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V 6LR61 Block
- Dust and splash protection: IP 54
- Weight, approx.: 200 g
- Length: 74 mm
- Width: 41 mm
- Height: 150 mm
- Measuring accuracy (fine/rough): ± 1 mm/± 3 mm
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch collection form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch manufacturers warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: 0844 736 0109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.