Bosch GIS 1000 C Professional Thermal Detector Imager 0601083370
Accurate measurement and easy recording of temperature and moisture levels. Ideal for electricians, plumbing, heating and air conditioning engineers. Equipped with an integrated camera for immediately documenting measured values in a photo. Connectivity - Measured values can be transferred directly on location to a smartphone via Bluetooth and then sent by e-mail. Simple exchange and smart documentation of measured values thanks to GIS measure & document app. Supported Android devices: Smartphones and Tablets with Android 4.0 or higher / Supported iOS devices: iPhone 4S or higher, iPad (3rd Gen. or higher), iPad Air (1st Gen. or higher), iPad mini (1st Gen. or higher). The runtime of the GIS 1000 C is 3 hours on the supplied 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) batteries.
- Quickly acclimatising sensor for precise measurement of room temperature and relative humidity
- Straightforward user interface for intuitive operation
- Bright LED for better photos in difficult lighting conditions
- Transfer of images from the GIS 1000 C gallery to an Android device
- Can be used with the free apple app or android app for higher productivity and convenience
- Part number: 0601083370
- Power supply and runtime: 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) (3h)
- Measurement range: -40 °C / +1000 °C m
- Measuring accuracy of IR: ±1.0 °C
- Optics (Ratio of measuring distance : measuring spot): 50:1
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Measuring accuracy of relative humidity: ± 2 %
- Laser diode: Laser class 2. 635 nm
- Frame buffer (number of images): >200
- Memory type: Internal memory
- File format of image: .jpg
- Data transfer: MicroUSB, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Smart
- Shock protection: 1m
- Length: 14cm
- Width: 9cm
- Height: 21cm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Supported Android devices: Smartphone with Android 2.3.x or higher, Tablet with Android 3.x.x or higher
- Supported iOS devices: iPad (3rd Gen.), iPad (4th Gen.), iPad mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- Display type: TFT LCD
- Size of display: 2.8"
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70 °C
- Working range: 0.1 to 5 m
- Weight: 0.2kg
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch collection form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch manufacturers warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: 0844 736 0109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.