Bosch GGS 28 LC Professional Long Nosed Straight Grinder
Perfect handling for demanding grinding work
The GGS 28 LC Professional Straigh Grinders are particularly suitable for demanding grinding work in hard-to-reach areas due to their long, slim grinding spindle. A powerful 650 Watt motor and soft start ensures fast work progress. Thanks to the Constant Electronic feature, professionals can rely on constant speed when using these tools – even under heavy load.
This tool features “Kickback” stop to provide a high level of user safety in all applications. It automatically detects when the tool is jammed and then shuts it down immediately.
- Powerful 650-watt motor for fast work progress with soft start
- Long, slim grinding spindle – particularly suitable for use in hard-to-reach areas
- Little servicing required due to significantly improved carbon brushes
- New clamping system for a secure fit of the grinding stones to ensure precise work
- Direct cooling for high overload capability and long lifetime
- KickBack Stop: detects when the tool is jammed and shuts it down immediately – for a high level of user protection
- Constant Electronic for constant speed, also under heavy load
- Compact, ergonomic shape for versatile grinding work
- Cut-out carbon brushes for a high level of motor protection
- No-load speed: 28,000 rpm
- Bit holder: Collets up to 8 mm diameter
- Rated power input: 650 W
- Power output: 380 W
- Spindle collar diameter: 43 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Length: 375 mm
- Height: 75 mm
- Max. collet diameter: 8 mm
- Max. grinding tool diameter: 50 mm
- Spanner size of locking nut: 19 mm²
- Spanner size of grinding spindle: 13 mm²
- Switch: 2-way
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Surface grinding up to diameter of 25:
- Vibration emission value ah: 6.0 m/s²
- Surface grinding up to diameter of 50:
- Vibration emission value ah: 14.0 m/s²
Available In 110v & 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch collection form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch manufacturers warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: 0844 736 0109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.