Bosch GAS 35 L SFC+ Professional Wet/Dry Dust Extractor Vacuum 240v
The mobile wet/dry dust extractor with most convenient semi-automatic filter cleaning
Work continuously thanks to (semi) automatic filter cleaning - The GAS 35 L SFC+ Professional has a semi-automatic filter cleaning system. The system is controlled by a button near the end of the elbow connector. This button puts the “+” in “SFC+” and activates the system remotely.
Bosch dust extractors are certified for either L or M classified dust particles. This means that tools in class L like the GAS 35 L SFC+ Professional are suitable for extracting softwood dusts like spruce, fir, or pine as well as corian dust and dust from other materials.
- L-BOXX can be clicked onto it to provide a practical transport and storage solution for mobile use
- The most convenient semi-automatic filter cleaning system (SFC+) which is operated with only one hand movement to enable rapid work progress
- Tool socket for connecting power tools with automatic on/off switching including delayed action shutdown for additional convenience
- Sturdy chassis for comfortable transportation with non-marking wheels
- Prevents electrostatic charging due to antistatic function with the electrically conductive hoses that are available as accessories
- Best extraction results due to powerful 1200 watt suction turbine with very high vacuum pressure of up to 254 mbar
- Certified safety dust extractor that meets dust class “L” in accordance with the EU standard to provide good user protection
- Integrated holders for a wide range of accessories, as well as cable and hose, directly on the dust extractor
- Continuously variable suction power adjustment at the power tool adapter
- Automatic shutdown when max. fluid level is reached
- Max. power input (Turbine): 1,380 W
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Container volume, gross: 35 l
- Container volume, net: 23 l
- Container volume, net, water: 19.2 l
- Dust class of wet/dry extractor: L
- Dust class of main filter: M
- Length: 515.0 mm
- Width: 450.0 mm
- Height: 575.0 mm
- Filter surface area: 6,150 cm²
- Max. volume flow rate (Turbine): 74 l/sec
- Max. vacuum pressure (turbine): 254 mbar
Only Available In 240v
Next day deliveries by DPD - 1 hour slot for each delivery
Same day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm*
FREE Delivery available on UK orders over £50**
We deliver to Europe***
*Same day dispatch on all orders placed before 3pm where available and unless notified otherwise
**Free delivery on all orders over £50 (inc VAT) applies to UK Mainland addresses only excluding the Highlands and Islands of the UK. Free 1-3 day delivery service supplied by UK Mail.
We always aim to dispatch all orders placed before 3pm the same day (excluding weekends & bank holidays). We use DPD's next day delivery service and although DPD do not guarantee next day delivery, over 97% of orders are delivered next day.
Saturday / timed deliveries are at an extra cost where available - please note that Saturday delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, each Friday.
***Sorry we do not ship to Norway, Malta, Iceland, Switzerland, Canary Islands and any countries outside of Europe.
For full information on available delivery methods, visit out Delivery Options page.
Bosch offer a standard 1 year warranty from date of purchase on machines
Bosch offer an extended 3 year warranty for all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments*
Bosch offer an extended 2 year premium service on all professional blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries including chargers*
*To extend your warranty all you have to do is register your tool, lithium-ion battery or charger online within 4 weeks of purchase. The term of warranty or service begins on the date of purchase.
2 years warranty for batteries and chargers - This covers all blue Bosch lithium-ion batteries and chargers. If a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault or due to wear, Bosch will replace it.
3 years warranty for machines - This covers all blue Bosch power tools and measuring instruments. The warranty however, does exclude high frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
Register your Bosch product for extended warranty.
Should you need to have your Bosch product repaired, please fill out the Bosch Online Repair Form. Bosch will collect your machine and return to you as soon as possible.
For further information and Terms and Conditions please see Bosch Manufacturers Warranty.
Bosch Service Centre
Tel: + 44 (0) 344 7360 109
Please note you will be required to provide proof of purchase. Please ensure your product is well packaged, enclosed with proof of purchase, note of the fault and return address.